Many small group leaders and apprentices are recruiting group members for new groups that will kick off in January or early February. Oftentimes we’re turned down because we are unable to answer the questions future group members have. Below you’ll find the top ten questions most people need answers to before they’ll commit to group life. If you’re ready to answer these questions, you may have the easiest time getting people to join you than you ever have before.:
1. How much of my time is this going to take?
2. What are we going to do with our children during meetings?
3. Will there be homework? If so, how much?
4. Am I going to have to talk or can I just sit and listen during meetings?
5. Will I have to pray out loud?
6. Who else is going to be in the group?
7. How much do I have to know about the Bible?
8. How many weeks or months is this group going to last?
9. If I don’t like it can I leave without people being angry with me?
10. What are we going to be doing during meetings?